SmuView (sometimes abbreviated as "SV") is a Qt based GUI for power supplies, electronic loads and all sorts of measurement devices like multimeters, LCR meters, scales and so on.
It is licensed under the terms of the GNU GPL, version 3 or later.
- Remote control devices.
- Data acquisition.
- Multiple devices at the same time.
- Math channels.
- Data export as CSV.
It is known that for controllable devices (like power supplies) a mutex has to be added in the corresponding libsigrok driver. If that mutex has not been added, you will notice the following behavior:
- The device connects without problems and starts to acquire data.
- When you change any property of the device (e.g. the set voltage of a power supply), SmuView crashes or some other strange behavior occurs.
These power supplies should work:
All other power supplies probably don't work. Please get in touch via github to add support.
These electronic loads should work:
All other loads probably don't work. Please get in touch via github to add support.
The following measurement device types should be supported:
- LCR meters
- Sound level meters
- Light meters
- Energy meters
This devices aren't supported yet, but maybe will be in the future:
Binaries and source code tarballs are available here.
$ git clone https://github.com/knarfS/smuview.git
You can also browse the source code via github.
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/<prefix-of-libsigrok-installation>/lib/pkgconfig/if libsigrok is installed to a non-standard prefix. See also Building#Installing_to_a_non-standard_directory_using_LD_LIBRARY_PATH for more details.
- To change the install prefix:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=<prefix-dir>/ ..
- To show compiler arguments during the build:
- To make a non-stripped debug build
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug ..
- To disable -Werror:
cmake -DDISABLE_WERROR=y ..
- To build with clang:
CXX=clang++ cmake ..
- Programmability via a flow diagram to do complex measurements.
- Support oscilloscopes.
- Python interface.