|IEC 61010-1||CAT III (1000V)1|
|Measurements||voltage, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, frequency, temperature, current, duty cycle|
|Features||autorange, data hold, min/max, relative|
The Victor 86C is a 4000 counts, CAT III (1000V)1 handheld digital multimeter with USB connectivity.
See Victor 86C/Info for more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) about the device.
1 CAT III according to the markings on the probes, which doesn't have to mean anything. No explicit "CAT" mention in the manual, it seems (1000V max. is listed, though).
See Victor protocol.
- RoastLogger: Input Devices (Victor Victor 86B/86C support)
- Dave Ansell Science Communication: Victor 86C multimeter USB encoding for linux (PHP)
- victor86b-usb-interface: USB interface for Victor 86B Digital Multimeter using HIDAPI (see also here)
- Sparkfun: Victor 70C (manual, software)
- Github: victor70c (HIDAPI)
- Random review / photos