|IEC 61010-1||CAT II|
|Connectivity||USB (standard cable)|
|Measurements||voltage, current, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, frequency, temperature|
|Features||max/min, data hold, relative, backlight|
The Victor 70C is a 6000 counts, CAT II handheld digital multimeter with USB connectivity.
It is also sold as the EZA EZ-735.
See Victor 70C/Info for more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) about the device.
- Fortune Semiconductor FS9922-DMM4 multimeter chip
- NXP HEF4066BT quadruple bilateral switches
- Microchip TC7660E charge pump DC-to-DC voltage converter
- Texas Instruments 27L2C precision dual op-amp
- Unknown USB interface chip (HID)
Note: the USB/HID chip is in the multimeter (not in the USB cable/connector) for this device. The device is connected to the PC using a standard USB cable (without any internal logic/chip).
See Victor protocol.
- RoastLogger: Input Devices (Victor Victor 86B/86C support)
- Dave Ansell Science Communication: Victor 86C multimeter USB encoding for linux (PHP)
- victor86b-usb-interface: USB interface for Victor 86B Digital Multimeter using HIDAPI (see also here)
- Github: victor70c (HIDAPI)
- Random review / photos