Pico Technology PicoScope 2204A
The Pico Technology PicoScope 2204A is a 2-channel USB-based PC oscilloscope (and spectrum analyzer and data logger and logic analyzer and function generator).
The oscilloscope supports a bandwidth of 10MHz. The max. sampling rate is 100 MS/s. The memory depth is 8 kS. The function generator/signal generator and arbitrary waveform generator/AWG has a bandwidth of 100 kHz.
See Pico Technology PicoScope 2204A/Info for more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) about the device.
Active components are almost identical to PicoScope 2203
- Xilinx Spartan XC3S250E (Field-Programmable Gate Arrays)
- Cypress CY7C68013A-56PVXC (High-Speed USB Peripheral Controller)
- ST 24C02 (2kB EEPROM)
- HC4052 (Dual 4-ch Multiplexer)
- Analog Devices AD8132 (High Speed Differential Amplifier)
- Analog Devices AD9288 (Dual 8-bit ADC)
- Comus 3570-1332-053 (Reed Relais)
- Maxim MAX889S (Inverting Charge Pump)
The usual Cypress FX2 firmware upload mechanism is used to upload a special FX2 firmware.