- Dec 27-30, 2017: sigrok hacking at 34C3 in Leipzig, Germany.
- Dec 27-30, 2015: sigrok hacking at 32C3 in Hamburg, Germany.
- Mar 24, 2015: Bartosz Golaszewski from BayLibre presented his Sigrok: Adventures in Integrating a Power-Measurement Device talk at the Embedded Linux Conference (schedule) in San Jose, CA.
- Dec 27-30, 2014: sigrok hacking at 31C3 in Hamburg, Germany.
- Apr 30, 2014: Matt Ranostay and David Anders presented their Sigrok: Using Logic to Debug Logic / Hardware Debugging Tools combined talk at Embedded Linux Conference + Android Builders Summit (ELC) 2014 in San Jose, CA, USA.
- Dec 26-30, 2013: sigrok hacking at 30C3 in Hamburg, Germany.
- Oct 24, 2013: Matt Ranostay presented his Sigrok: Using Logic to Debug Logic talk at Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) 2013 in Edinburgh, UK. There was also a developer meetup and demo at ELCE.
- Dec 27-30, 2012: sigrok hacking at 29C3 in Hamburg, Germany.
- Apr 26, 2012: Arduino workshop with sigrok introduction at Bitraf in Oslo, Norway.
- Dec 27-30, 2011: sigrok hacking at 28C3 in Berlin, Germany.