The PCSU250 is an inexpensive USB-based oscilloscope. It has 2 channels, an analog bandwidth of 12MHz and 25MS/s sampling rate. Additionally a signal generator is included.
See Velleman PCSU250/Info for more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) about the device.
- Xilinx XC3S50 50K-gate FPGA
- 50MHz crystal: 50.000 Y0KE (clock source for the Xilinx FPGA)
- Microchip PIC18LF2450-I/SP 8-bit microcontroller
- Inluded in the PIC.
- 4 x SIR-S4-105A IZ Goodsky 5V relay (2 per input channel)
- 2 x Texas Instruments OPA2354 op-amps
- 1 x Analog Devices AD9288BST-40 Dual 8-bit 40MSPS A/D converters
- 3 x Texas Instruments TPS766xx voltage regulators (IC19=1V, IC20=2.5V, IC21=3.3V)
- 74HCT4051D 8-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer with 15 resistors, is that a R2R DAC??? I would guess this one is for the trigger level
- DAC0800LCM 8-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter Settling Time 0.1 µs, does that mean max. 10Mhz Sample rate?
- TL081C JFET OPAMP
- lm6172 Dual High Speed, Low Power, Low Distortion Voltage Feedback Amplifiers 100Mhz GBW