|Min/max voltage||1.8V — 5.5V|
|Threshold voltage||VIH=1.2V, VIL=0.6V|
The Saleae Logic8 is a USB-based, 8-channel logic analyzer with 100/50/40/25MHz sampling rate (at 3/6/7/8 enabled channels).
The case requires a Torx T7 screwdriver to open.
See Saleae Logic8/Info for more details (such as lsusb -v output) about the device.
These are provisional guesses, please correct if you spot errors, they are surely there.
- FPGA: XILINIX Spartan-6 XC6SLX9 CSG225BIV1425 Spartan-6 Family Overview
- USB interface chip: Cypress CY7C66013A-56LTXC datasheet
- TI SN74LVC245A 5.5V tolerant octal bus transceiver
- Acquisition signal processing: 6x Analog Devices ADA4891-4 quad amplifier
- ADC: Hittite Microwave HMCAD1100 (datasheet)
- Unknown function: MNAB / F26A
- This list not yet complete (EEPROM? Voltage regulation?)