|Min/max voltage||-0.9V — 6V|
for 1.8V to 3.6V systems: VIH=1.4V, VIL=0.7V
for 5V systems: VIH=3.6V, VIL=1.4V
The Noname XL-LOGIC16-100M is a USB-based, 16-channel logic analyzer with up to 100MHz sampling rate.
It is labelled and sold as a Saleae Logic16 clone, and comes with "modified" Saleae Logic software on a CD-ROM.
See Noname XL-LOGIC16-100M/Info for more details (such as lsusb -v output) about the device.
Variants in same case
The 2015-1-8 version of the Mcupro_Logic16_clone comes in the same case as this device. Unlike this device, the mcupro version works with sigrok!
A single Phillips head screw holds the case together. Most notable are the complete lack of test points or programming headers! There are some unpopulated resistor/capacitor pairs on the backside.
- FPGA: Xilinx Spartan-3A XC3S200A, 200K gates (datasheeet)
- USB interface chip: Cypress CY7C68013A-56PVXC (FX2LP) (datasheet)
- I2C EEPROM: 2Kbit Atmel 24C02B (markings: "ATMEL317 24C02BN SU27 D") (datasheet)
- 16-Bit 2.5V to 3.3V/3.3V to 5V level shifting transceiver with 3-state outputs: TI SN74ALVC164245 (datasheet)
- 3.3V voltage regulator: Advanced Monolithic Systems AMS1117-3.3 (datasheet, older datasheet)
- 1.2V voltage regulator: Advanced Monolithic Systems AMS1117-1.2 (datasheet, older datasheet)
- Crystal: 24.000
Three LEDs (USB/green, COM/blue, and RUN/red) are on the board.
Photos from another unit:
Photos from yet another unit (with JTAG and other resistor values):
Photos from yet another unit (with black case):
You can use the sigrok-fwextract-saleae-logic16 tool to extract (from the "Logic" Linux binary) the FX2 firmware and the FPGA bitstreams, exactly as for a real Saleae Logic16. Note, the md5sum of the FX2 firmware is identical to the original Saleae firmware, but the FPGA bitstreams are different. Attempting to connect to this device with the "modified" FPGA bitstream, which _works_ with the vendor supplied "modified" Logic software fails to load in sigrok, with a FPGA version mismatch. The FX2 firmware loads successfully, at least in as much as the LED blinks a heartbeat pattern as expected.
Update: July 4, 2015: marcus_c has written some open source fpga bitstream for spartan based logic16s, and _this_ bitstream does work with this device. However, at this time, binaries are not available. See  for the source. Update: September 3, 2015 blight has an alternative open source fpga bitstream. It also works. See  for both source and binaries