The BitScope BS10 Pocket Analyzer is a mixed-signal oscilloscope, logic analyzer and spectrum analyzer. It is part of the BitScope series of devices, which is based on a design originally published in Circuit Cellar.
See BitScope BS10/Info for USB details about the device.
Many thanks to the vendor, BitScope Designs, for providing us with sample hardware. Their product range is very open, with all protocol information and even hardware schematics freely available. This exemplary vendor support helps us implement sigrok drivers more quickly.
- General information: http://bitscope.com/design/?p=programming
- Programmers' manual: http://bitscope.com/design/manual/
- xoscope: Claims to have (or "soon" have) support for BitScope.
- https://github.com/leptonix/node-bitscope: written in Node.js/C++
- https://github.com/rveen/bitscope: written in Go
- https://github.com/lorddoomicus/bitscope: written in Python/AWK
- Comes with an insightfull blog post: https://www.doomd.net/2016/10/the-bitscope-linux-and-python.html
- https://github.com/blueslow/Matlab_bitscope_micro: written in Matlab/Python
- https://github.com/jonathanhogg/scopething: written in Python