The Velleman PCSU1000 is an inexpensive USB-based oscilloscope. It has 2 channels, an analog bandwidth of 50MHz and 1GS/s sampling rate.
See Velleman PCSU1000/Info for more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) about the device.
- Xilinx XC3S50 50K-gate FPGA
- 50MHz crystal: 50.000 Y0KE (clock source for the Xilinx FPGA)
- FTDI FT245BL USB interface chip
- Microchip 93LC46BI 128-byte EEPROM chip for the FTDI chip's USB settings
- Microchip PIC16F630-I/P 8-bit microcontroller
- Philips/NXP 74HC367D Hex buffer/line driver
- SIR-S4-105A FZ Goodsky 5V relay
- Unisonic ULN2003 7-channel darlington sink driver
- The vendor software appears to have been written by Magnova Components.