The Hantek DSO-5200A is a USB-based, 2-channel oscilloscope with an analog bandwidth of 200MHz and 250MS/s sampling rate.
See Hantek DSO-5200A/Info for more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) about the device.
For more information about the devices in Hantek's USB oscilloscope devices, see Hantek DSO-2xxx/52xx.
- Main chip: Unknown FPGA/CPLD (likely XILINX CPLD, as in the Hantek DSO-2090)
- USB: Cypress CY7C68013A-100AXC (FX2LP)
- I2C EEPROM: Microchip 24LC02BI (for the USB VID/PID of the Cypress FX2LP)
- 512K x 8 High-speed CMOS static RAM: 3x ISSI IS61LV5128AL-10TLI (datasheet)
- 1% Output Accuracy 600kHz/1.2MHz PWM Step-Up Regulator: Intersil ISL97519IUZ (marking: "7519Z G9KND") (datasheet)
- Quad/Dual, Low-Voltage, Bidirectional RF Video Switch: Maxim MAX4547 (datasheet)
- ?: National LMH65 74MA
- ?: HXN-AA
- Dual, Monolithic, N-Channel JFET: multiple CALOGIC SST5912-LF (datasheet)
- 50MHz crystal: 50.000 YX FH