You can download the latest released tarballs of the following subprojects from the sigrok.org download directory:
Binaries and distribution packages
- Debian/Ubuntu: apt-get install sigrok (pulls libsigrok, libsigrokdecode, sigrok-cli)
- Arch Linux: AUR, Arch Linux User Repository
- Slackware: Package page
- Fedora: See Linux/Fedora
- Windows: A Windows installer is work-in-progress (Uwe Hermann).
- Mac OS X: There are no ports/packages yet, contributors welcome! Some older instructions are at xor-gate.org (work in progress; "Wafelijzer" on IRC)
- FreeBSD: There are no ports/packages yet, contributors welcome!
- OpenBSD: There are no ports/packages yet, contributors welcome!
- Android: Work in progress (Uwe Hermann). See Android for the current status.
- Gentoo: Work in progress, see gentoo bug. An overlay is avaliable (Cody Schafer)
Please contact us if you want to work on packages for other Linux distributions or OSes.
The development is done in various git repositories.
See the Example dumps wiki page.
See the Firmware wiki page.