|Connectivity||serial over USB/WiFi/TTL (3.3V)|
|Features||programmable presets, values, output, over-(voltage,current,power) thresholds.|
Please note: This page is a work in progress, more to come.
- MCU: STM32F103
- U13: 2Pai Semi π122U31 Dual channel digital isolator
- U12: Gainsil GS8332 Dual Op-Amp
- U11: Winchiphead CH340E USB to serial
- U8: Winbond W25Q32JV 32MBit (4MB) SPI Flash
- U6: Fujitsu MB85RC04V 4KBit (512B) FRAM
- U1: Titan Micro TM1650 LED Driver
- U5/U0: M5333B? 3.3V regulator?
- LCD: Z240IT010 2.4" 240x320 TFT panel (ILI9341, 18pin connector, 0.8mm spacing, SPI serial)
J2 Connector Pinout:
|PA14 (SWCLK)||4-||-5||PA13 (SWDIO)|
WiFi Header Pinout::
|3.3V||2-||-7||RXD (PA10 / UART1 RXD)|
|(PA6) EN||3-||-6||TXD (PA9 / UART1 TXD)|
Modbus RTU (Wikipedia). Serial baudrate defaults to 115200/8n1 and Modbus slave address defaults to 1. Both can be changed in the main menu at any time. There is also an option using WiFi instead of USB/Serial, which uses a fixed Baudrate of 115200/8n1.
Also see the RDTech_DPS_series page. External sources exist which combine communication to DPS as well as UM as well as RD devices in a single project. Protocols may be similar enough to make a common driver desirable.
- User Manual on banggood and vendor sites
- Video Review
- EEVblog forum thread
- RD6006 Python module
- PC control and logging
- Python script for updating firmware