ATORCH DL24MP-150W Purple
|Voltage/current (CH1)||150W / 0.2-25A / 2-200V|
|Connectivity||serial over Bluetooth, BLE|
|Features||modular DC electronic load|
The ATORCH DL24MP-150W Purple is a modular DC electronic load kit with serial connectivity over USB.
The base kit contains a control panel, featuring a color display and 4 buttons, and a master power module, rated for 0.2~25A, 0~200V, max 150W.
Slave modules can be connected, each increasing the maximum power by 150W.
Each power module is cooled by a 8cm fan blowing air through 4 smalls heatsinks ( one per power mosfet )
Operation requires a 12V power supply ( 1A for the base kit, increasing with each add slave module ).
If offers 7 modes of operation :
- CC : Constant Current
- CV : Constant Voltage
- CR : Constant Resistance
- CP : Constant Power
- BRT : Determines the ESR of a battery
- PT : Determines the maximum power provided by a power supply
- CT : Determines the resistance of the wiring ?
- Power MOSFET x4: International Rectifier IRFP264N
- MCU : HC32L170
- Bluetooth IC : Unidentified ( SOIC8, marking BP0Kxxx-28A2)
- Power meter IC x2 : HLW8110. Looks like the 2nd one might be used just as an ADC for the 2 temperature sensors.
The control panel PCB has an unpopulated socket that can be used to connect a rotary encoder and a push button, providing more practical controls.
The device communicates through serial-over-Bluetooth (RFCOMM), appearing under the DL24M_SPP name, and BLE, under the DL24M_BLE name. The same protocol is used both on the BLE and Bluetooth link.
See ATORCH J7-c
The following measurements are available through that protocol :
- Actual voltage
- Actual current
- Actual capacity ( in mAh, for battery capacity measurement )
- Actual energy (in Wh)
- External sensor temperature.