Difference between revisions of "ASIX OMEGA"
(comments on Asix Omega hardware)
m (→Example usage)
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
== Firmware ==
== Firmware ==
Latest revision as of 00:16, 27 December 2016
The ASIX OMEGA is new version of ASIX SIGMA logic analyzer. It is a 16 channel logic analyzer with sample rate support up to 400 MHz and with 512 Mbit on-board memory. It uses Huffman compression and achieves much better compression ratio than SIGMA. Two or more OMEGA analyzers can be connected in with synchronization cable and use more inputs.
|Samplerate||400MHz @ 8ch, 200MHz @ 16|
|Triggers||value, edge, duration, sequence, counter, logical ops|
|Min/max voltage||-0.3V — 5.5V|
|Threshold voltage||Fixed: VIH=2.0V, VIL=0.8V (suitable for TTL, LVTTL, 2.7-5.5V CMOS)|
|Compression||"real-time hardware data compression"|
The ASIX OMEGA is a USB-based, 16-channel logic analyzer with up to 400MHz sampling rate.
See ASIX OMEGA/Info for more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) about the device.
- Xilinx Spartan XC3S200A (FPGA)
- FTDI FT232HL (USB connectivity)
- SOT23-5 EEPROM for FTDI FT232H
- 2 x NXP LVC245A (buffer / level shifter)
- LC125A (buffer / level shifter)
- 2 x MT48LC16M16A2B4-7E (DRAM for sample data)
- ICS570BL (IDT, "multiplier and zero delay buffer", trigger clock sync?)
- MF204A (LVDS line driver)
- multiple regulators, and stuff ...
(will be using the Asix Sigma/Sigma2 driver -- models can be told from serial numbers)