The XZL_Studio DX is a USB-based, 16-channel logic analyzer with up to 24MHz sampling rate, and with 2 additional analog channels.
It is a clone of the CWAV USBee DX.
See XZL_Studio DX/Info for some more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) on the device.
Note: Due to the fact that this device has two FX2 chips behind a USB hub inside, this will need extra code to enumerate correctly in sigrok. Do you have this device? Let us know!
- Main chip: 2x Cypress CY7C68013A-56PVXC (FX2LP)
- ADC: 2x Texas Instruments TLC5510 (SO 24pin package)
- I2C EEPROM: Atmel ATML H136 24C02C M Y, place for second EEPROM chip.
- USB 2.0 Hub: SMSC USB2512A (QFN 36-pin package)
- Low-dropout voltage regulator: Advanced Monolithic Systems AMS1117-3.3
- Crystal: 24MHz
Since we use the open-source fx2lafw firmware for this device, we don't need to know the protocol.