|IEC 61010-1||CAT III (1000V) / CAT IV (600V)|
|Connectivity||RS232 / USB|
|Measurements||voltage, resistance, diode, continuity, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, current, temperature|
|Features||autorange, hold, relative, min/max, bargraph, backlight, true-rms|
The Voltcraft VC-940 is a 40000/4000 counts, CAT III (1000V) / CAT IV (600V) handheld digital multimeter with RS232 or USB connectivity.
This is a rebadged UNI-T UT71E.
See UNI-T UT71x series for information common to all devices in this series.
- Cyrustek ES51966F multimeter chip
- Texas Instruments MSP430F149 16 bit microcontroller with 60K flash and 2K RAM on board
- Texas Instruments MSP430FE425 16 bit microcontroller for energy meters with 16K flash and 512B RAM on board
- HOLTEK HT1621B 128 (32 x 4) pattern multi-function LCD driver
- PCB markings: The silkscreen reads "71E V20051120-3", but the correct "940" model indication is apparently added manually by UNI-T using a sticker.