|Voltage/current (CH1)||0-40V / 0-5A|
|Features||settable values, settable output.|
Please note: This page is a work in progress, more to come.
The Conrad Voltcraft 18220 is a one-channel digitally-controlled laboratory power supply with RS-232 connectivity. It came onto the market in about 1996. It was sold by Conrad Elektronik as article 512923.
- Output protection against reverse current: Max. 1 A!
Status on power up
The output is disabled. Voltage and current are set to the value on previous power-off. A small negative (!) voltage can be measured while output is off.
- On: Keep button VOLT/AMPERE pressed, press ▲.
- Off: Keep button VOLT/AMPERE pressed, press ▼.
- If LED Volt is not on, press button VOLT/AMPERE.
- Press ▲ to increase voltage by 50 mV.
- Press ▼ to decrease voltage by 50 mV.
- If LED AMPERE is not on, press button VOLT/AMPERE.
- Press ▲ to increase current limit by 100 mA.
- Press ▼ to decrease current limit by 100 mA.
- To display current current limit, shorten output externally.
The sigrok driver for this device will be named voltcraft-18220.
- Manual (German) available from Conrad Elektronik via customer support.
- http://software.freepage.de/hmueller/pilot/SNT/ Control software for PalmPilot