Gossen Metrawatt Metrahit 28S
|IEC 61010-1||CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V|
|Measurements||voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, temperature, diode, continuity, insulation|
|Features||autorange, data hold, bargraph, backlight|
The Gossen Metrawatt Metrahit 28S is a 310000 counts handheld digital multimeter with IR (RS232/USB) connectivity.
It is not officially supported yet due to a lack of a test device, but should work like the Siemens B1105.
- Battery: 2x 1,5 V IEC R 6, IEC LR 6 or corresponding NiCd rechargeable batteries
- External power supply NA4/500 by Gossen Metrawatt, 4.2 V, 500 mA (for older version)
- External power supply NA5/600 by Gossen Metrawatt, 5 V, 600 mA (for newer version, 3-pin plug)
- Current 300 mA: FF (UR) 1,6 A/1000 V AC/DC (10 kA) 6,3 mm x 32 mm
- Current 3A/10A: FF (UR) 10 A/1000 V AC/DC (30 kA) 10 mm x 38 mm
A 16A fuse described in older versions of the manual is wrong !