In addition to the command-line tool sigrok-cli, the following GUIs are currently being worked on:
- PulseView — Qt-based logic analyzer and MSO GUI (early stages of analog support and protocol decoder support)
- collectd libsigrok plugin — Allows any libsigrok-supported device to be used as measurement input for collectd
- sigrok-meter — WORK IN PROGRESS, Python3+Gtk3 special-purpose GUI for multimeters and similar slowly-updating analog sources; not yet usable
- sigrok-qt — CURRENTLY UNMAINTAINED, Qt-based LA GUI, not yet usable or up-to-date with current libsigrok git
- sigrok-gtk — CURRENTLY UNMAINTAINED, GTK+ based LA GUI, not yet usable or up-to-date with current libsigrok git
We're happy if other people write further GUIs or special-purpose frontends for their own specific needs, that was one of the reasons to structure sigrok into shared libraries after all.