EE Electronics ESLA201A
|Min/max voltage||max. 5.5V|
|Threshold voltage||Fixed: VIH=1.4V, VIL=0.8V|
The EE Electronics ESLA201A a USB-based, 8-channel logic analyzer with up to 24MHz sampling rate, and with 2 additional analog channels.
It is a clone of the CWAV USBee AX-Pro.
In sigrok, we use the open-source fx2lafw firmware for this logic analyzer.
Note: Only the logic analyzer functionality is supported so far, analog support is work in progress.
See EE Electronics ESLA201A/Info for some more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) on the device.
- Cypress CY7C68013A — FX2 chip, 56 pins
- Atmel ATMLH113 — I2C EEPROM
- Texas Instruments TLC5510I — 8-bit ADC
- NXP 74HC4051D — 8-channel analog switch
- National LM358 — Low Power Dual Op-Amp
- ON Semiconductor MC33078 — Low Noise Dual Op-Amp
- Maxim ICL7660 — Switched Capacitor Voltage Converter
Since we use the open-source fx2lafw firmware for this device, we don't need to know the protocol.
The USBee AX software controls the unit through a combination of command messages, and firmware patched for sample rates etc. downloaded before each capture. For this reason we have abandoned efforts to decode the protocol, and are working instead on fx2lafw — a replacement open source firmware for the device.