|IEC 61010-1||CAT II (600V)|
|Measurements||voltage, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, frequency, temperature, current, duty cycle|
|Features||autorange, data hold, relative|
The Digitek DT4000ZC is a 4000 counts, CAT II (600V) handheld digital multimeter with RS232 connectivity.
It is also sold under the name TekPower TP4000ZC.
User bit 2 is used to indicate temperature measurement in degrees Celsius.
- Manual (German)
- Vendor software (ELV user-contributed Linux software)
- Video review of TP4000ZC (Part 1/2) (same device as the Digitek DT4000ZC)
- Video review of TP4000ZC (Part 2/2) (same device as the Digitek DT4000ZC)
- TP4000ZC serial protocol (same device as the Digitek DT4000ZC)
- thelastinstance.de: Using the DT4000ZC for monitoring purposes