|Min/max voltage||max. 5.0V|
|Threshold voltage||Fixed: VIH=1.4V, VIL=0.8V|
The ARMFLY AX-Pro is a USB-based, 8-channel logic analyzer with up to 24MHz sampling rate, and with 2 additional analog channels.
In sigrok, we use the open-source fx2lafw firmware for this logic analyzer.
Note: Only the logic analyzer functionality is supported so far, analog support is work in progress.
See ARMFLY AX-Pro/Info for some more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) on the device.
- Main chip: Cypress CY7C68013A-56LTXC (FX2LP)
- I2C EEPROM: Atmel ATML920 24C02N SU27 D
- Low-dropout voltage regulator: Advanced Monolithic Systems AMS1117-3.3
- Crystal: 24MHz
- ADC: Texas Instrument TLC5510IPW, 8-Bit, 20 MS/s ADC Single Channel
- OpAmp: Texas Instrument LMV358 Dual Low-Voltage Rail-to-Rail Output Operational Amplifier
- OpAmp: Analog Devices AD8065 (SMD marking "HRA")
- Multiplexor: (I do not see it. Is it U5?)
Since we use the open-source fx2lafw firmware for this device, we don't need to know the protocol.