Overview:A single math trace cannot be dragged above a single analog trace. It jumps back. It works fine if there are 2 analog traces.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Start pulseview
2) Remove all analog traces, except A0
3) Remove all logic traces
4) Add a math channel
5) Click and hold the label "A0" and try to drag it below Math1. It will unexpectedly jump back to the top.
6) Click and hold the label "Math1" and try to drag it below A0. Now Math1 will correctly move below A0.
7) Click and hold the label "Math1" and try to drag it above A0. Now Math1 will correctly move above A0.
8) Click and hold the label "A0" and try to drag it down. During the dragging, A0 will jump up and down randomly, and when the mouse is released, A0 jumps to the top of the screen.
See steps 5,6,7,8
A0 should be able to be dragged above and below math1, without jumping to the wrong place.
Build Date & Hardware: I build it myself on 04/15/2023 on a 64 bit AMD machine.
libsigrok 0.6.0-git/4:0:0 (rt: 0.6.0-git-5bce22ac/4:0:0)
Kernel version: $ uname -a
Linux cedric 6.2.11-arch1-1 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Thu, 13 Apr 2023 16:59:24 +0000 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Additional Builds and Platforms:
When 2 analog traces are present, it works fine when the analog channels are grouped, and it works also fine when the analog channels are not grouped.