The Hantek DSO-2250 is a USB-based, 2-channel oscilloscope with an analog bandwidth of 100MHz and 250MS/s sampling rate.
See Hantek DSO-2250/Info for more details (such as lsusb -v output) about the device.
For more information about the devices in Hantek's USB oscilloscope series, see Hantek DSO-2xxx/52xx.
- Main chip: Xilinx Spartan XC3S50AN (datasheet)
- Main oscillator: 100MHz 100.000 YX NH
- USB: Cypress CY7C68013A-100AXC (FX2LP)
- 512K x 8 high-speed CMOS static RAM: 2x ISSI IS61LV5128AL-10TLI (datasheet)
- I2C EEPROM: Microchip 24LC02BI (for the USB VID/PID of the Cypress FX2LP)
- Main power supply (3v3 to 1v2)? (near the 1kHz 2VPP signal gen): TPS54286 (datasheet)
- Octal buffer / line driver for level shifting SRAM (U23): HC244SJ
Input stage (per channel):
- Quad/dual, low-voltage, bidirectional RF video switch: Maxim MAX4547 (datasheet)
- Unknown: (relay switch? U33)
- Unknown: (second stage/signal clamping? U9)
- Relay: 3x Forward Relays PL-5