|Samplerate||2.4MS/s (see notes)|
|Min/max voltage||±200mV / ±15V|
The Hantek 1008C is a USB-based 8-channel oscilloscope (sampling resolution: 12bits on each channel), with 8 channel digital pattern generator.
See Hantek 1008C/Info for some more details (such as lsusb -vvv output) on the device.
- CPU: ST Microelectronics STM32F103C6T6A
- Low-dropout voltage regulator: Advanced Monolithic Systems AMS1117-3.3
- 8-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer: NXP Semiconductor 74HCT4051D (1 per analog channel)
- Octal 3-state buffer: Fairchild Semiconductor MM74HC244SJ (in the path of digital outputs)
- 8-bit shift register with 3-state output: 74HC595 (3 total)
- Dual opamp: in MSOP-8 package, Texas Instruments unknown model (chip markings "TI 25 AVG") (1 per analog channel)
Need to continuously send commands to the OUT Endpoint, and for each command receive the result from the IN Endpoint (both Endpoints can transfer max 64 bytes). The device got logically disconnected automatically if not receive any command after 7 seconds.
List of commands (incomplete)
- AA -> set which channel to enable (ie. AA 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 enable channel 1 and 2)
- A2 -> set voltage level for each channel (ie. A2 03 03 03 03 03 03 03 03 apply +-15V range on each channel)
- A3 -> set sampling rate (ie. A3 11)
Sample of initialization cycle
Start of waiting cycle for data to be ready into the buffers
- A2 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01
- A4 01
- A5 5A
- A5 5A
Buffers Reading Cycle
- C6 02 (return Buffer 1 size)
- A6 02 (acquire 64 bytes, 32 samples of 12 bits each, repeated 60 times get 2000 samples)
- C6 03 (return Buffer 2 size)
- A6 03 (acquire 64 bytes, 32 samples of 12 bits each, repeated 60 times get 2000 samples)
- Sample rate: maximum measured 2.4MS/s if just 1 channel is enabled. Drop down to 1.2MS/s if enable 2 channels.
- Acquisition: on each scan acquire 4000 samples from 2 buffers (2000 samples each buffer)