In addition to the release blocker bugs, we need to address the following issues:
* Finish the manual connection dialog
* Decide what to do with analog support
* Test with all supported LAs
I would also like to see bug 1 and bug 3 solved before the release.
Here's some more things to do before release:
* Cursors Delta display.
* Make UNIX signals an optional feature that can be compiled out for windows builds.
* Make libsigrokdecode an optional feature defaulting to disabled to aid valgrinding, and reduced dependencies.
* Support SR_CONF_LIMIT_MSEC, SR_CONF_LIMIT_SAMPLES, SR_CONF_LIMIT_FRAMES, SR_CONF_CONTINUOUS in binding and toolbar.
* MacOS support?
* Compiling with clang?